The Certificate Lab carry out single or multi-site fire risk assessments in any type of commercial building.
Our mission is to keep our valued clients compliant with fire safety laws, with a focus on customer service and the delivering the highest standard of commercial fire risk assessment.
As employers (or building owners or occupiers) you're known as the ‘responsible person' and you must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and keep it up to date.
As the 'responsible person' you must:
- Carry out an assessment of the premises and review it regularly
- Notify staff of the risks identified
- Implement and maintain appropriate fire safety measures
- Plan for an emergency
- Provide staff information, fire safety instruction and training
The purpose of commercial fire risk assessment is to:
- Identify all potential fire hazards
- Identify people at risk
- Evaluate, remove or reduce the risks
- Record findings, prepare an emergency plan and provide training
- Review and update regularly
Our fire risk assessors are experts in their field and hold a vast range of different accreditations, certifications and qualifications.
Why choose us?
Over 10 years experience providing domestic EPCs
We also provide other property certificates and offer package deals
Well organized with the latest CRM software
Excellent ongoing service, always ready to assist you