Gas Safety Check

Domestic Gas Safety Checks - Glasgow, Edinburgh, Central Scotland

We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to landlords, homeowners, and estate agents within Glasgow and surrounding areas.

As a landlord you’re legally required to make sure the gas appliances, fittings and chimneys or flues in your rental property are safe for your tenants.

All rental properties that have any kind of gas appliance (such as a gas boiler, hob, oven, or fireplace) require a Gas Safety Certificate.

Every year a qualified engineer must safety inspect all your gas equipment, and then write the report certificate.

A Gas-Safe registered engineer will carry out a visual check on all your gas appliances and pipework to make sure they're in good condition, and also test the pipework to make sure there are no gas leaks.

Why choose us?

✅ Over 10 years experience providing Gas Safety Checks
✅ We also provide other property certificates and offer package deals
✅ Well organized with the latest CRM software
✅ Excellent ongoing service, always ready to assist you

For free advice or to request a quote, call us on 0800 321 3418 or send us your details via the form below.

gas safety check for landlors glasgow edinburgh


Why choose The Certificate Lab?

10 years of experience delivering solutions to landlords, business owners and solicitors

We are specialists in all things certification and compliance and offer the complete package

Fully operated CRM system with all renewal dates for certificates logged so no missed deadlines

Ongoing customer service. We are here for the long term to assist you.

For more info about our services, speak with a friendly member of our team today on 0800 321 3418